Holidays Are Fun (HAF) Programme
All school age children from reception to Year 11 who live in Stockton-on-Tees and are in receipt of benefits-related free school meals are eligible to take up a place for holiday activities, including a meal over the holidays.
What is the programme?
The programme delivered by Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council in partnership with Catalyst and Public Health offers a wide range of activities such as sports, boxing, climbing wall, arts and crafts, sports and games and much more.
All our clubs are run by experienced organisations who will provide a safe and welcoming experience where children with have fun and make new friends.
What are the aims of the HAF Programme?
The aim of the HAF programme is to ensure children:
- eat healthily over the school holidays
- be active during the school holidays
- take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character, and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment
- have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
What will the HAF clubs deliver?
Each of the HAF clubs will offer children a chance to:
- develop new skills or knowledge
- consolidate existing skills and knowledge
- try out new experiences
- have fun and socialise
- eat a healthy meal
Booking has now closed for HAF February half-term.
For any further information please contact the HAF team through the call back request.