Toggle menu

Gambling safeguarding guidance for premises

What should I do if I am worried about a child or young person?

Children and young people depend on the adults around them to keep them safe and to be well cared for.

If you have concerns about the safety and welfare of a child don't keep it to yourself,

call: Children's Hub (daytime): 01642 130 080

Out of hours: 01642 524 524

Police: 101 / 999

Need more information for your application or if you have a concern

please contact: Licensing Service Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council Municipal Buildings Church Road Stockton-on-Tees TS18 1LD

Tel: 01642 526558