Toggle menu

Returning from a stay in hospital

When you are discharged from hospital we will ensure that, if you are eligible to receive social care services, you receive the help you need.

Before people who require social care support are discharged from hospital, an assessment will be done to ensure that what is needed is available. If you cannot go home, there are other options that we can advise you about.

If you would like some help whilst in hospital, the Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALs) will provide confidential, on the spot, advice and support to help with any concerns you may have about the NHS care you receive.

Contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Services:

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon