Introducing SIRF Green - a brand new addition for this year's SIRF
A range of food, drink and entertainment will be on offer at Stockton International Riverside Festival's (SIRF) debut festival village.
SIRF Green is a brand new element for this year's festival and will host a number of food outlets, as well as having coffee and cocktails on offer.
There'll also be musicians performing at different points across the weekend on the Garden Stage.
The site, based on the corner of Bishop Street and Thistle Green, is fully accessible and includes a covered marquee.
Councillor Steve Nelson, Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council's Cabinet Member for Health, Leisure and Culture, said: "SIRF Green is a really exciting addition to the festival and there'll be something for everyone's taste buds with Korean food, gourmet brownies and flapjacks, vegan dishes, stone-baked pizzas and more.
"You'll also be able to enjoy cocktails, alcohol-free mocktails and coffee from some excellent local businesses.
"So if you're at SIRF and feeling hungry, thirsty or just want a relax between shows, then SIRF Green will be the place for you!"
Traders at SIRF Green will include:
- Velveteen Rabbit Luncheon Club - Eclectic hot and cold food with vegetarian and vegan options.
- Fork in the Road - A social enterprise serving street food from their quirky van.
- The Little Korean - An award-winning business which serves authentic and fusion Korean dishes made with local ingredients.
- San Seb Coffee - High quality coffee, cold drinks and snacks served from a revamped 1958 Citroen H Van.
- Tasty Tarts - Homemade gourmet brownies, blondies, fudge, flapjacks, cheesecakes and cupcakes. (Friday and Saturday only).
- Blondie Baker - A large variety of blondies, blondie cupcakes and blondie pies. Gluten-free options also available. (Thursday and Sunday only).
- The Cocktail Box - Serving a selection of Pimms, prosecco, cocktails and mocktails from a refurbished vintage caravan.
- Rocket Pizzas - A Borough-based business serving delicious stone baked pizzas.
- Redhead's Mac and Cheese - Mac 'N' Cheese made to order.
SIRF is returning from Thursday, August 4 until Sunday, August 7.
To find out more on what to expect from this year's SIRF, visit the Enjoy Tees Valley website.
For Council news direct to your inbox sign up to our My Council Newsletter.