Toggle menu

Environment and animals

Trees icon

Air pollution

Updates on air quality in the Borough.

Asbestos sheds and garages

Advice on dismantling asbestos sheds and garages and how to dispose of them.

Odour issues

What to do if you want help with an unpleasant odour caused by faulty electrics, blocked drains, pests, rotting waste, damp or chemicals.

Environmental information request

How to request environmental information about a piece of land and what is included in our searches.

Light issues

How to report a problem with light pollution.

Noise issues

Report noise pollution and tell us about your intruder alarm.

Pest control

Request pest control services in your home, rented property or business or commercial property.

Smoke control

Details of our smoke control areas and how to report smoke that is causing a nuisance.

Farm animal health

How our animal health service ensures that livestock in the area stays safe and healthy.

Cleveland Emergency Planning Unit

The Local Authority response to major emergencies in the Tees Valley is coordinated by the Cleveland Emergency Planning Unit.

Litter, street cleaning and fly tipping

How to report fly tipping or a dangerous item, or request street cleaning.

Report a build-up of rubbish on private land

Get help with a build-up of rubbish.

Report a drainage issue

Report a drain that needs clearing or any other drainage issue.

Report dust or fumes

Report concerns about dust and fumes in your area.

Report an empty property that is open to access

Get help with a property that is insecure.

Report a health and safety concern in a workplace

Tell us about a problem in the workplace or report concerns about smoking in an enclosed space.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon