Toggle menu

Gambling licences and permits

Small society lottery registrations

How you can register a small society lottery.

Gambling premises licence

Premises that can be licensed for gambling under the Gambling Act 2005 include adult entertainment centres, betting offices, bingo halls, casinos and family entertainment centres.

Gambling permits

The gambling permits we provide are family entertainment centres gaming machine permits, club gaming permits, club machine permits, licensed premises gaming machine permits and prize gaming permits.

Operating and personal licences

Licences used for commercial gambling, people working in the industry and certain lottery managers or promoters.

Occasional use notice

An occasional use notice is used for occasional events taking place mainly at race tracks.

Temporary use notice

Temporary use notices allow the use of premises for gambling where there is no premises licence.