Toggle menu


House icon

Adapt your home to your needs

If you have a disability, you might be eligible for a grant to help you live independently in your home.

Affordable housing schemes

Find out about affordable housing schemes in the Borough.

Selective licensing

Information on the Selective licensing scheme.

Stockton Rental Standard

View the Stockton Rental Standard.

Empty property

What to do if you own an empty home or you want help with an empty property in your area.


What to do if you need help with homelessness tonight, if you are at risk of losing your home or if you are not eligible for support from the Council.

Help to improve your home

Find out how to get help to carry out essential repairs in your home.

Help for private sector tenants

Find out how the Council can help you with your private sector tenancy.

Social housing

Register with the Tees Valley Home Finder to access social rented properties in the area.

Housing Strategy 2018 to 2023

How we will address the challenges that face us related to housing.

Homes for Ukraine

Homes for Ukraine is a government scheme where residents can offer a spare room or their home to those fleeing the conflict in Ukraine. Find out more about the scheme and how to become a sponsor.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon