Toggle menu

Report an illegal trader

If you suspect someone is trading illegally in Stockton-on-Tees, you should report it to our Trading Standards team.

This includes selling age-restricted goods to people who are underage such as: 

  • alcohol 
  • tobacco products 
  • DVDs or video games 
  • knives 

How to report an illegal trader 

Make a complaint about a trader  

Our team will investigate your concerns, which may involve carrying out test purchases.