Toggle menu


License icon

Current applications and consultations

View current licensing applications and consultations and find out how to make a representation.

Pavement licence

Apply for a pavement licence to place furniture outside your café, bar, restaurant or other business.


Find out about the legal requirements for flying a drone and how to register a drone on the Civil Aviation Authority website.

Explosives and fireworks licences

Apply for an explosive storage licence or an annual supply of fireworks licence.

Scrap metal dealers licences

Find out which type of scrap metal dealer licence you need and how to apply.

Tattoo, hairdressing and beauty licences

Acupuncture, tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring, piercing, electrolysis, hairdressing and barber registrations.

Other licences

Apply for a hypnotism licence, a pleasure boat or boatmen licence or a sex establishment licence.

Approval of premises for civil marriage and civil partnership

How to have your premises approved for marriage or civil ceremonies.

Street trading consent

How to apply for street trading consent.

Licensing registers

View our public registers.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon