Toggle menu

Operating and personal licences

Operating and personal licences are used for commercial gambling, people working in the industry and certain lottery managers or promoters and are licensed by the Gambling Commission.

How to apply

You need to apply for your licence on the Gambling Commission website, where you will also find a list of the documents you need to complete your application and more guidance.

Apply for an operating licence

What happens next?

Operating licence applications take around 16 weeks to process, providing you submit all the information needed.

Contact us

Contact the Licensing Team for advice on any licence or to make a complaint about a licensed business.

Phone: 01642 524802