Toggle menu

Primary and secondary admissions prospectus

Children of service personnel or Crown servants

The following information only applies to community and voluntary-controlled schools.

Voluntary-aided, academies and free schools may have different policies related to families of service personnel. Admissions policies are usually available on school websites.

We will consider applications from families of service personnel on an individual basis.

We will try to offer your child a place in advance of your family arriving if:

  • we receive your application before the closing date
  • you can provide an official letter declaring your relocation date and a unit postal address or quartering area address

If your move into the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees is not related to a military posting, we will treat your application as normal and can only consider an address as your main residence if you can prove that you already live in the property.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon