Toggle menu

Primary and secondary admissions prospectus

Children arriving in the UK from abroad

Contact us - or your own local authority if you live outside of the Borough - if your child is arriving into the UK from abroad and you want to apply for a school place in Stockton-on-Tees.

Visit the government web page on school admission applications from overseas children, which provides advice on:

  • eligibility to enter the country to access a school
  • requirements for admission authorities in processing applications (i.e. requirements within the School Admissions Code and the law)
  • advice on processing applications made from those living outside England but returning to live in England

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon